CBD edibles are so popular because they are portable, convenient, and the dosage is usually on the label. Here are some benefits of CBD edibles.
- The effect CBD edibles last longer. When ingested, edibles go through your digestive system and liver, where the edible is broken down and the CBD is released into your body. It usually takes at least 30 minutes for edibles to take effect, but it lasts several hours.
- CBD actually balances the psychoactive effects of THC.
- Edibles taste great and don’t upset your stomach. CBD reduces inflammation and have antioxidant properties, which helps to heal ulcers or heartburn from acid.
- CBD edibles help with anxiety, depression, pain, and stress. It is a good general remedy for countless ailments.
- Edibles can help with motion sickness and nausea by helping settle your stomach. Nausea is the body’s response to toxins in the stomach.
- Edibles don’t cause harsh side effects like some prescription medication.